A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Riverwalk and Brewery

After Ciara headed to the airport I continued along the river walk. I had ran 13.1 miles, might as well walk a few more! 
The walk was much nicer after I was away from the downtown crowds. Gorgeous day. 

Several huge trees and plenty of bridges to add to the scenery. 
The San Antonio art school. 

The performing arts center. 
Christmas!
Heading up to the lochs. I didn't know the river walk was so long! 

The old damn before the modern one above was constructed. 
I then decided to walk to Alamo beer company. I didn't actually know it was the local after party for be race. However the walk there was thru some sketchy areas...
Made it!
They had some tap troubles so got a free Pilsner while we waited. 
Then enjoyed the ipa and the porter on draught with live music and beautiful sunshine. Fantastic afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment