A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

San Francisco

Our first night in San Francisco we got in quite late, but managed to find the only place around with beer and food, 21st amendment brewery above! 
The following day, after our time in half moon bay, we headed to the Golden Gate Bridge for many photos and a little walk. 
Many many photos. 
We headed to fort point to try to find the brewery there, which was allegedly open and had a tasting room. 
We found it, but no one was home. 
Instead we stumbled upon an Annie Leibowitz exhibit. 
Eventually I had to take nick to the airport, and then I headed to speakeasy to drown my sorrows. 
Really cool cat at the bar! 
The next morning I enjoyed a nice run along he bay before heading back east. Despite a narrow connection in Las Vegas that included some sprinting, I've made it on the plane back to DC. Now time to work for 6 weeks straight so I can have some more holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment