A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Running in San Fran

Tuesday morning I went for a little run around the city. I split it into two parts as I took a pause at the marina on the beach to check out the Golden Gate Bridge. Sam Francisco has even more hills than auckland!  Particularly on my way back I think I went up the steepest one in the city. (Note my markedly increased min per km time!)
Though cloudy, the bridge was visible and the beach area quite nice. 


The entertaining thing about my run was my inability to cross streets when the cross walk go light came on, because there wasn't an associated noise. All the crosswalks in NZ and australia had a beeping noise that changed to indicate "go". I often just stood at the cross walks on my run until I noted others were crossing! 
As was the marina. 
Divisadero street. While I know for a fact I walked up the steepest street in the world in dunedin, this was a close second. And a bit longer. And I was running (or moving my legs in that general manner!). 
I'm now on my virgin american flight (yah gogoinflight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment