A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Sedona

As I drove easy to get around the Grand Canyon, and then west and south I saw a lot of multicolored cliffs. 
And the San Francisco range I had seen from the canyon! 
Once in Sedona I was thrilled to have a washer and drier in my apartment. I got some laundry done and headed into town. Absolutely gorgeous place. Definitely one of my favourites. 
Red rocks everywhere!


I couldn't take enough pictures!  The next day I would learn more of their names at the state park. 
I was on 89 above and below the Grand Canyon. 


Little Sedona town is adorable. Definitely on the pricier side though! 

Such amazing backdrops. 



And plenty of cactus!

I headed back out around sunset. Interesting colors on the rocks. 


And even more so at dusk as I headed to the local brewery. 

Lovely sampler at oak creek brewing. 
And ended the night with a ridiculous bubble bath at the gorgeous apartment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment