A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Charlotte

I had a lovely few days in the Queen City last week. I headed up ostensibly to teach ATLS, but also got in plenty of good beer and friend time! After a day of teaching I met Doug, Andrea and Jamie at craft. One f the many new places in Charlotte with amazing beer and ambiance. 
Jamie and I then headed to the top of my hotel for dinner and great views. 
Amazing sunset. 
Thursday I headed to wwc for some seriously hot outdoor yoga. 95 degrees and sun! 
That afternoon I had a nice muddy trail run with my newly pedicured toes. 
And then my favorite place on the east coast, River jam with good brews and a book!


and of course my much loved sunsets! 

And a little help from the befunky app!
For Friday I enjoyed a self guided walking beer tour around Charlotte. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment