A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Asheville 1

From Charlotte I headed west to Asheville. Beer and craft capital of NC. I stopped along the blue ridge parkway for the folk art center before continuing on to downtown. 
A short run outside of the main streets I came to the unc botanical gardens. The trails were nice but short. And lots of green but few actual flowers this time of year. 


Literally the only two types flowers I saw :) 
And some fun with my new photo editing app. 
Next stop was the hotel pool to cool off after the run. 
And then I headed out for a pub crawl...slightly ominous clouds. 
Jack of the wood, home of green man brewery. 
Asheville brewing company. 
And burial grounds brewery to round it out. Great evening in Beer City, USA (seriously. It has been voted that.  A few years in a row)

No comments:

Post a Comment