A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Charlotte

For the second half of my Memorial Day week, I headed first to Charlotte for my first river jam since 2013.  While it was a monsoon uptown, usnwc was untouched by rain. 
Amazing how sitting on a rock, covered in sweat and dirt, can be the happiest place in the world....
Another nice brew in the sunshine. 
And some pics from my run modified with my new be funky app. 
My financial planning group happened to be having an event at usnwc that night so I got to enjoy that and catch up with good friends. A few threatening clouds but perfect weather!
Before leaving the Queen City, I checked out some new spots that had popped up since I moved in 2013. The new ballpark is quite nice. 
And a new park just across the street. Gorgeous in the middle of all the buildings!



More fun with the app :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment