A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Monday, July 27, 2015

A few days in Virginia

Last week I was up in Nova for a few days and looking for daytime activities. I convinced Mom and Jeannie to go to paradise springs vineyard. The day was a little overcast but the wine was excellent. 
They let you bring in your own food, so it worked out quite well. We sat outside next to the barn despite the humidity. 
After two bottle of wine I decided we needed a walk before driving home. Hemlock park is just next door. Slightly buzzed we wandered down to th trail in our tevas. A little bit of mud but very passable. 
Going along bull run. 

Post vineyard hike!
I also got to participate in Eve's first birthday.  I was in New Zealand for her birth, but I think the birthday party was way more fun than just seeing her as a neonate! 
She agreed. Mmmm cupcake!  Hannah just ate the frosting. 
She makes an excellent model. 

As does Hannah. 


Great few days and then back again in less than a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment