A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Random Summer photos

Something I've noticed about the village of pinehurst is that there are always flowers blooming. They must replant every few weeks! 
I've also found a new favorite coffee shop in the village. And have converted to the iced version of the flat white with the heat. 
Pathways around the village from the original walkways. 
Above is a typical evening run in my neighborhood. And below is freedom park in Charlotte. 

Just another night of growlers at my apartment. I have since redone my table to display all of the momentos I collect. 
Moonrise from my balcony. 
I got a rare afternoon in pinehurst not having to work that night, so enjoyed a trip to southern pines brewery. 

Hemingway enjoys the TV. 
And a few more sunsets of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment