A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

NYC day 2

After sleeping off a pretty reasonable hangover, we headed out for a New York bagel! We enjoyed our brunch at the secret garden. Only in New York can you have a membership to a rooftop garden. 
It was a lovely space. I then headed off on a run along the Hudson. There were a series of mini parks and art work. And a lovely breeze along the water. 






After my run and a shower, I figured I should carry on with my very New York day. Off to Central Park! 

Read my book with a great view and perfect weather. 
Finished off the day in Chelsea for beers and food. 
Cheers!
Close to the longest day of the year still. 
And it was also Pride weekend.  Plus he SCOTUS ruling allowing same sex marriage. Time to celebrate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment