A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Indy 1

I made a quick trip up to Indianapolis to visit some friends. Unfortunately about 6 hours after arriving I came down with a horrid stomach bug. But I did get in a 10k run around the canal beforehand! It was a gorgeous day. 
The canal walk is a great track and also connects up with white river state park. 
All kinds of random sculpture along the trails. 
The NCAA hall of fame. 
Footbridge with Lucas oil field in the background. 
More sculptures. 
The city skyline, heading towards white river park. 
University hospital on the left across the water. 

As I headed back, started to get some clouds. 

Canal walk area where Kristelle lives. Gorgeous place. 
The Capitol building. 
And then I died for about 18 hours!  Not fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment