A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NoVA time

I headed up to northern Virginia for a nice break from work. The best part was there was sun and blue skies there!  It had rained and been gray for 6 days straight in Pinehurst. 
Got pictures of 3 of the 4 cats. Enjoying my new iPhones ability to take live photos, however none of the sharing apps like the blog or Facebook or Instagram can actually share them as anything but a still photo....

Then on to play with another crazy animal, Eve. I was introduced to runnin with a jogging stroller. 
Much much harder workout! 
Halloween leftovers. 
For my long run I headed to the lake mercer/Burke lake/south run rec center loop. Gorgeous day and lots of leaves. 
Lake mercer. 

And over to Burke lake. 


Another live photo that can't be shared live....

After 19k, fajitas at uncle julios in Fairfax corner were perfect. So glad I got to be off work for an 85 degree November day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment