A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Indy 2

Once I returned to the land of the living I was able to go for a bit of a wander around Indy. Fun to find the Kurt Vonnegut library as I was reading one of his books. 

A bit chillier on the second day. I had hoped to go to the zoo, but it was closed Tuesdays. 

So just wandered the outside. 
I headed back to the downtown area to find some food (in hopes of having an appetite) saw an interesting sign. 

Pictures from monument circle. 

I found a nice spot for a flight or in this case a curler! 
The sun came out and Kristelle and I went for an art walk. Lovely day. 
Still mirror lake. 

Cold but sunny! 

Sunset early....
We met up with Stutey for a proper EVMS reunion. And my awesome shirt from Jen! 

Despite my illness I still enjoyed getting to see a new city and terrific friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment