A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Time in the Pines

After several weeks of traveling I returned to Pinehurst for a few weeks of work. I came back to fall temperatures and some early leave changing. 
I also discovered that our hospital has a putting green outside....for rehab...
Unfortunately the days are rapidly getting shorter. Just before daylight savings time ended I snuck in a run towards the end of call. Dark by 630 then...
For my long run I headed to reservoir park. 

Some color changes around the lock. 
And an early sunset from my porch. 

Full on into fall with more leaves and pumpkin beer. 
I took a day trip to Charlotte and enjoyed the white water center. 
Also got some of the grotzkes home brews. Izzy posed for the pictures but I got to drink the beer :)
And can't be in Pinehurst for too long without going to triangle bottle shop! 
Another few runs around the neighborhood. 
And rassie wicker park. 
Happy Halloween! Great brew!
For my last long run of this stretch it was raining the vast majority. At least it wasn't too too cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment