A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

More Gold Coast

I headed to the pool around 9 am. It felt like noon, not just because I was on nz time, but also because the sun had been up for 4 hours. Lovely pool overlooking the beach. I enjoyed the cooler temperatures of the morning to lounge and read. 
Then over to house of brews. 32 beers on tap! I got two tasting paddles, so 12 new Aussie beers! 
And that got me a new badge! 
Back to the hotel to change for my first work reception. I enjoyed the walk back along the beach. 
Clouds but no rain ever came. 

The conference was at the Sheraton. Quite a nice spot. I enjoyed being a little away from the hub though. 
Finished up the evening with a beer at the Bavarian cafe and some excellent Indian takeaway. Quite a nice little beach town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment