A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Finally in Telluride!

Nanette and I pretty promptly went to the store.  Our lodge isn't far from the village market.  The was was lovely in the powdery snow

They had a good beer selection and we enjoyed by the fire.

The next day I headed to my conference at 7 am.  Lovely walk in the fresh snow at sunrise





I really liked the sunrise :)



After the conference I walked back to the lodge.  They had plowed the path so it was a little icy.



After the gym I made lunch and enjoyed a cowboy can--poured fresh and sent to the bottle shop.

And then some hot tub before the afternoon meeting!

We finished up with smugglers brewery.  An 8 beer flight!  Then Kerri and I went to another pub at in the village and hung out with some texans.  An entertaining evening!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment