A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Telluride 4.2

After my breakfast at the steaming bean j continued wandering telluride town. I found the town park, which had several packed trails for walking and also Nordic skiing. 
It was an absolutely gorgeous day. I wandered through the trails and of course took heaps of pictures. 

There is an area to do laps running or skiing. 

And the town below after a small elevation. 



I came out the otherside of the park and found a little river walk. 



This looks a little more like spring. 

I walked back through town and got to see the brewery we had gone to in the light of day. 
Then back up the gondola to meet Kerri for lunch. 
We had a happy hour on ski beach and used the onesie I bought for Eve as a coozie :)
We had lunch at a pizza place and they accidently gave us two whole pizzas. We met a family who recently moved back from to the UK from Australia. We bonded over this and they enjoyed the extra pizza. 
That night I enjoyed another gorgeous sunset walking home from the conference. 
And Kerri and I went to the banquet. The highlight was the photo booth. Such a great meeting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment