A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Birthday weekend part 1

Thursday night I finished call and got in a nice sunset run to kick off birthday weekend. The next morning I headed off to Charlotte. First stop was the growler shop for a flight and a refill. 

That might was the premiere of the movie unReal at the whitewater center. I got there early to reserve a spot. 
And enjoyed another wonderful wwc sunset. 

At one point they released a rehabilitated owl. Can't see him in the picture. We joked it was all for my birthday! 

The gang ready for the movie! 

The movie was a documentary of several literally unreal mountain biking rides. The first started on a cliff face. The cinematography was amazing. 

Hard to capture on the camera. But a great movie and absolutely fabulous time with a lot of friends I hadn't seen in awhile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment