A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Off to Boise

After work Wednesday I headed out to Charlotte as I had a very early flight Thursday morning. While it was nice to use miles for my flight, that also meant that I had three legs to get there. At least the first two I somehow ended up in first class. 
I had a longer layover in salt lake so enjoyed some tastings and lunch at Gordon biersch. 
And some nice clouds on take off. 
Once settled and unpacked, Jason and Lucy came to get me and we first went to explore the nature center. 
Home of a lot of rainbow trout and other wildlife, including a 200+ pound sturgeon. He is not pictured!

Also home to a pretty cute little beaver. I did want to see an otter but no luck. We had a nice walk along the greenbelt river trail before it was time to go shooting! 
Keeping with the theme, some pictures from my run the next day along the river. 


A very bike and run friendly city!


No comments:

Post a Comment