A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

In the pines

I just finished up a 2 week stretch of call down in pinehurst. Despite some crazy busy call days I got some good runs, walks, and photos in on my down time! 
The blue moon which was actually orange, doesn't show up too well on pictures. But was a pretty sight to see. 
I enjoy the abundance of farmers markets in the village. Their flowers last much longer than those bought at the grocery. 
An evening out with the gang, including glamour girl Izzy!

And the biggest pretzel I've ever seen.  
I see this dog quite often now as he rides up to my local coffee shop. Never with a leash, just chills in the cart. 
My other friend the slightly creepy looking black squirrel. 
We spent an evening on the lake at the Grotzkes new land. Great sunset spot. 
Izzy happy with her purchase! 
Who needs a deck when you have a Toyota? 
My friend the squirrel is kind of growing on me. I find him cute. Fighting the urge to feed him. 
My last call day was fairly calm and afforded me the chance to walk around rassie wicker park, where this butterfly was kind enough to pose! 



No comments:

Post a Comment