A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Kites


Sunday afternoon Nick acquired a new hobby.  There was a kite teaching/demonstration by the local kite surfing/wind sports in general club.  I sat in the grass and enjoyed my book and a beer by the beach!

Lots of kites!  Unfortunately I can't post live photos on here, but it was a very windy day and fun to watch.

After we got back from Melbourne, we had more kite fun as Nick had bought his own.  I started to get the hang of it as well.  And also had fun with panoramic photos showing the kite multiple times in one shot!  We learned however that when it is REALLY windy, I shouldn't fly the kite as it was ripped off my arm!  Nick also was lifted up and crashed to the ground, so we need to watch the wind!  All survived and had fun though!

 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment