A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Manhattan beach


After landing at LAX and getting to the hyatt place and a shower, I headed to Manhattan beach.  I got there 3:30pm, about an hour before sunset!  Very different from the 9:30pm sunset earlier this same Thursday.

According to my Uber driver I found the best beer spot.  Got tacos and good beer!

And then headed out for a fantastic sunset at the pier and along the beach!
  
I was in a sleeveless dress when the sun was up, but it got chilly quickly.
  
Panaroma while a cyclist went by, so you see just a piece of his back wheel in the shot below!
  
I walked up to the road and got some provisions at a bottle shop, before heading back to the hotel.

And now a compilation of my longest Thursday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment