A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Ben Lomond summit


The walk up to the summit was steep but well formed at first, and then graduated to more rock scrambles and narrow trails.  I caught up to a guy from Ohio and we chatted most of the way up, so I didn't really notice how strenuous it was.

The views from the top were absolutely amazing and well worth the climb.
  
Looking towards moke lake where we had hiked previously.

Snow and frost at the summit!
 
Clouds came in and out, but still amazing views.
 
I really liked taking pictures of the frost :)
 
Looking back down towards the start of the summit trail.  Clouds in and out.

My new friend took some pictures of me at the top....not the usual all selfies!
 
And of course enjoyed a beer and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment