A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Blenheim day 1


Another out of order post (blogger keeps hiding a few drafts!)  Some more pictures from our first day in Blenheim.  Before Lindsay had to leave we enjoyed a few vineyards.  Pictured here is the one in our backyard!

Good excuse for me to have the low alcohol beer since I was driving!
 
Sue's wine at Forrest
 
We then headed over to Bladen, another one of my favourites from my last trip to wine country.
  
Great views from Bladen, and a friendly pup!
  

As well as lovely flowers on the property.
   
After dropping Lindsay off the airport and hitting the grocery store, finally time for me to enjoy some wine!
 
We had dinner at the apartment and then enjoyed a beautiful sunset. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment