A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Back in Queenstown.

We flew into Auckland early morning after a lovely flight. Customs was quite easy and then I headed to the Koru lounge. They have a fantastic app feature where you can order a coffee as soon as you walk in and then they text you when it's ready! Fantastic!
After another breakfast, the coffee, and eventually a beer, I was off to queenstown. We had a nice rainbow out of Auckland and then stunning views as per usual coming into ZQN. 
My first order of business was getting my favorite pizza and a nice cold beer from the bottle shop. Smashing day enjoyed in the park while I waited for my room to be ready. 

The ducks, like all New Zealand birds, were quite aggressive. 
Once I was able to check in and change I went on a run along the water. Felt amazing after so much sitting on airplanes. 

Still my favorite place on earth. 

Finally showered and pressed on. Drinks and dinner at atlas craft beer bar. I managed to stay awake until round about 10 which was quite impressive! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment