A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Purple Stride

Last weekend was the purple stride in Charlotte. This event is to raise money and awareness for pancreatic cancer. Having lost my mentor Teresa to this disease earlier this year, the cause is quite dear to my heart. 
Afterwards we had some fun in the purple photo booth. 
We then had a brunch for the association of women surgeons. Supporting our purple! 
And our team Sarah bracelets!

When I got back up to nova Hannah and I went on a walk where she also enjoyed my team Sarah bracelet. I explained that my friend Sarah was sick and wearing this bracelet made her feel better. Hannah was adorable and wore it very carefully all over our walk, saying "I will make Sarah feel better". 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment