A story of trails, beers, runs, and experiences.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Marahau

Once back, there was a little confusion on where my bags were and where they should go. The boat driver was taking the boat back via tractor anyways so he threw my bags on the boat as I walked on the footpath. 
Made it to the lodge for a shower and then over to the park cafe dinner. Tonight was the first night the cafe was back open after winter. 
With 300 runners in town for the Abel Tasman coastal run in the morning, the place was packed! Nice sunset while I waited for my burger. 
Headed over to the beach to get some
Cell signal! Beautiful colors as the sun was disappearing behind me past the mountains. 

Sitting on the steps along the sea at high tide. This beach will go out several hundred meters at low tide. 
In the morning I woke up early as usual, so went for a wee walk down to the beach. Heaps of runners out and about getting ready! 

Lovely to watch the sun on the water. Great day for their run. 
And back to the lodge for breakfast before I start out on my own adventure for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment